Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it normal to have twice period in a month

Is it normal to have twice period in a month

Patient: Is it normal to have twice period in a month this never happen to me until now but on May 7 or 8 it ended n now today on the 28 I got it today I took the three pills that’s says for hair n nails n skin growth I’m 18 this is the first time .

Doctor: Hello dear,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.I can understand your concerns.Yes, it is quite commo n to have disturbance in normal menstrual cycle.It can be due to pills which you had for your skin, hair and nails treatment.So do not take any stress and see the pattern.If you have persist this problem for 2-3 cycles than you should consult a Gynaecologist for the same.Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.Good luck.Regards