Is it normal to have yellow discharge it has no

Patient

Q: Is it normal to have yellow discharge it has no smell just really thick creamy and has a yellow color to it also there's a chance I might be pregnant I didn't know if that would have had something to do with it ?

Doctor

A mildly yellow discharge with no symptoms is quite common and there is nothing to worry about it. However, if it is very yellow and develop some symptoms of itching and burning urination, it could be suggestive of an infection needing treatment. However, we cannot relate the discharge to pregnancy, as though a thick discharge can be seen in pregnancy, it is not specific to the same.

Hope this helped.