Is it Normal to start crying for no

Patient : Is it Normal to start crying for no apparent reason ? What are some reasons you'd began crying for no reason ?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. There could be multiple reasons for the same. Depres sion is one such common reason. Some rare causes such as brain injury or degeneration can also cause such emotional incontinence. It would be advisable to rule out depression first and them contemplate other reasons. Do meet your Doctor and get a referral to a Psychiatrist who can evaluate for depression. Hope this helps. Wish you a good health.