Is it normal to throw up a very light greenish

Patient : Is it normal to throw up a very light greenish yellow liquid?
Doctor :   Hi. No, it is not normal to throw light greenish yellow liquid. This indicate that there is some problem somewhere and can be; Gastritis with bile reflux Anxiety and stress Small intestinal problems and intestinal obstruction if the vomiting is persistent. If this is once only get the following: PPI or Ranitidine. Antacid gel 3 hourly If the throwing is persistent: Get an X-ray in standing position and further tests like ultrasonography, and tests of blood, stool and urine; tests for liver function tests, urea and creatinine and others as may be needed Clinical evaluation by a Doctor and investigations will solve your problems.