Is it ok to give a second dose of 24

Patient

Q: Is it ok to give a second dose of 24 hour childrens claritin to my 2 1/2 year old after 21 hours?

Doctor

Q: Can a poorly performed lumbar puncture cause permanent paralysis? My father has recently undergone several lumbar pun...

Q: Does the morning after pill still work during ovulation? I had sex yesterday and the condom broke, I took ellaone 30 ...

Q: Hi, my 4 year old son had a fever for 2 days, then developed a sandpaper like texture on the tummy and chest. Now ski...

Q: I have a cold I've been to the doctor and I'm on OTC and a Z pack and he also said to buy Affrin because I was oppose...

Q: (Barium Swallow and Achasia Cardia) Name of patient: Radhika Sivapuram Age: 30years Gender: Female Date of Birth:...

218

173

138

98