Is it ok to have sex with epdidymtis with a condom?

Patient : Is it ok to have sex with epididymtis with a condom?
Doctor :   Epididymitis is a inflammatory, painful condition of epididymis, which is in scrotum near to testis. Most commonly seen due to Sexually transmitted diseases. So Condom is always advised as a preventive measure. But once epididymitis has occurred, it is not advisable to have sex even with condom or protection as it is not comfortable. During the treatment schedule, you will be advised to lie down in gravity less pain, as gravity aggravates the pain. So it is definitely not advisable to have sex. Wearing a condom only helps your partner from getting infected. Consult your physician for treatments as definitive anibiotics will be prescribed to treat the condition