Is it OK to take multiple supplements every day?

Patient

Q: Hello. I am planning to take these supplements: Vitamin B-complex b-50 Inositol Fish oil Vitamin E Gaba CoQ10 Selenium vitamin d Can I take them all every day without having side effects or getting overdosed? Thanks for any reply.

Doctor

A:    If you take those supplements according to the RDA (recommended Daily Allowance) for each one of them, you should not have any overdose problems. Most of the preparations in the market gives you that information in the label, so please follow the instructions and you will be fine.