Is It Okay For Twenty Two Year Old Male To Take Multivitamins for Fifty Year Old Men?

Q: I am a 22 year old white male in college whom is vegetarian for about 16 of 21 meals in the week. I recently purchased Centrum Silver 50 Plus Ultra Men's multivitamins after consulting a Men's Health Maghazine and LiveStrong Website. The magazine recommended this multivitamin regardless of the 50 Plus label since it seemed to be the best for males of all ages, because it didn't have as high levels of DV as other multivitamin brands, and because it was good for "sometimes" and complete vegetarians. I purchased the Ultra Men's version because it included vitamins to prevent colon and eye problems, both of which run in my family.

Is it okay that I am taking this vitamin as a 22 year old male?
Some of the DV levels are quite high. In particular, B12 is 1667 percent. Is this okay?