Is it okay if I have minor redness on the

Patient : Is it okay if I have minor redness on the areas that I applied hydroquinone compound cream ?
Is it okay if I have minor ...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. It is not OK to have redness where you have applied this cream. Hydroquinone compound cream is banned in some countries although still used in some. If it is causing even a slightest redness you should not use it. you already have a sensitive skin, this can cause more irritation and bad effects. Please stop it and do not use unless your Dermatologist gives you go ahead. I hope this answer helps you.