Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it okay that my mind scares me everyday? like

Is it okay that my mind scares me everyday? like

Patient: Is it okay that my mind scares me everyday? like is it okay if my mind keeps a terrifying image for 2 years? should i get help?

Doctor: Hi.This is a typical question for which you know the answer and you just want to ascertain it.Since you have some thing in mind that is terrifying you so long you should get a consultation of a professional, preferably a counselor, Psychologist or a Psychiatrist after you talk to your Family physician for referral.Mind scaring everyday is common for all but if this is making a hindrance, get into movement and come out of this to have a great life ahead. .Hope this helps you.