Is it okay that my mind scares me everyday? like

Patient : Is it okay that my mind scares me everyday? like is it okay if my mind keeps a terrifying image for 2 years? should i get help?
Doctor :   Hi. This is a typical question for which you know the answer and you just want to ascertain it. Since you have some thing in mind that is terrifying you so long you should get a consultation of a professional, preferably a counselor, Psychologist or a Psychiatrist after you talk to your Family physician for referral. Mind scaring everyday is common for all but if this is making a hindrance, get into movement and come out of this to have a great life ahead. . Hope this helps you.