Is it okay to get an ICSI Injection even if

Patient : Is it okay to get an ICSI Injection even if my spouse and I aren't having complications getting pregnant? Just for a little faster process?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. ICSI is generally done when there is a male factor infertility and the sperms are not good enough in monthly or quality. Donor sperms and oocytes can be used for embryogenesis in ICSI. However, if there are no complications or indications for an ICSI and IVF, there is no need to get it done. It is only done if other methods of fertilization naturally fail. Consult an infertility specialist or a gynecologist for a proper guidance on this. Hope this helped. Regards