Is it okay to take both Escitalopram Oxalate (10mg) and

Q: Is it okay to take both Escitalopram Oxalate (10mg) and Trazodone (50mg) daily??

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

Both Escitalopram and Trazodone are antidepressants. You have not mentioned why you want to take both of them together. In case your doctor has prescribed it to you, then he must have done that if you had no response to any one of them prescribed earlier. In that case you can take both of them. but if you are planning to take both of them together by your assumption only, then I would strictly advise you not to do this as taking both of them together can cause you excessive sedation.
So, the combination should be best avoided until and unless advised by your doctor.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.