Is it possible for a 15-year old to get circumcised without their parent's consent?

Patient : Could i able to go to the clinic outside my school and tell the clinic person if i need to be circumsized and i dont want my mum and dad knowing? Im 15 awnser this question please IM REALLY WORRIED
Doctor :   Try going to a doctor, any licensed doctor, on your own and ask if you may do a circumcision without your parent's conse nt. Different countries have different laws regarding surgical procedures in minors. Some countries consider 15-year olds as emancipated minors (minors who don't need a guardian or parent's consent to have procedures done); other countries are not very lenient. I hope this helps.