Is it possible for a female to become pregnant 9

Patient : Is it possible for a female to become pregnant 9 days before her period?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Considering the cycles are r egular, and it is a 28-30 day cycle, the chances of getting pregnant around the 19th or 20th day of the cycle is extremely low, since the ovulation occurs around the 12th-14th day. But this can never be predicted and if there is a possibility, kindly take the pregnancy test to rule it out. Hope this was helpful, Regards.