Is it possible for a male to have a reaction

Patient : Is it possible for a male to have a reaction to a woman with a yeast infection. Also, is it possible to have a penis allergic reaction to a woman?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific and unique too. Yes, it is possible to have a reaction to a wo man with a yeast infection. Penis allergic reaction: Never heard till now. The allergy can be to a condom or oils and other pleasure materials used; or due to the STDs. Please give further details so that we can discuss further. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Last week I had my yearly gynological exam. Since then I've had symptoms of vaginal yeast infection also after I used...

Q: Is it harmful to take nystatin oral terconazole vagl at the same time to cure a vaginal and oral yeast infection?

Q: Hello Dr, i hooked up with a girl and during oral i believe she cut my with her tooth as there was a slight abrasion ...

Q: I had a yeast infection. I took Mobistar 3 the night before my appointment and night before that. Then I took a yeas...

Q: Hi. My wife had a yeast infection. She took monistat for a couple days. She went to the doc and was tested for BV and...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon