Is it possible for anxiety or anxiousness make you

Patient : Is it possible for anxiety or anxiousness make you itchy red
Doctor :   HI. This is a rare question. Anxiety and anxiousness are known to give itching called a psychogenic itching . The commonest cause of itchy redness is an allergy either in the form of external through the air and atmosphere or internal due to an allergic reaction through something you have eaten or drank. Please try to memorize the factors I have mentioned above and you get an answer for the reasons pf itchy redness. Anxiety can add on the problem. Hope this helps you.