Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Is it possible for me to be pregnant? This incident took place Saturday March 21st. There was no penetration or genital contact. I gave oral but there was no touching or anything after. The reason I am worried is because I had my period March 5th for four days and should not have my next one till the first week of April. But on Tuesday March 24th I started lightly bleeding. It was only a few drops that came out but there was consistently blood all day Tuesday and through today (Wednesday) I heard about something called implantation bleeding and I am terrified it might be that. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

You had your periods on March 5, and since then has no intra-vaginal sex or ejaculation. Irrespective of the oral you gave on March 21 or bleeding in between, there is no chance of pregnancy unless there is ejaculation of normal semen in the vagina. If such a sex has not occurred, pregnancy is not possible.
Stop worrying.

I hope this answer helps you.