Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it possible for my girlfriend to be pregnant? 

Is it possible for my girlfriend to be pregnant? 

Patient: Is it possible for my girlfriend to be pregnant? And if so how possible? we randomly do handjobs, fingering, and oral sex so I have no idea when this could’ve occurred but she is 11 days late for her period. She has recently been sick and stressed and tired from work. Also she normally swallows but it’s possible that I accidentally got some precum or cum on my finger and then fingered her with that same finger on accident.

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes like life style changes, weight changes, stress and strain etc.According to your history, the possibility of pregnancy is less, butas you are not using any contraceptive method, better let her go for urine pregnancy test once.If test gives negative result, let her consult her doctor, get evaluated and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.Take care.