Is it possible for sperm to leak before ejaculation that's not precum that can get me pregnant?

Patient : Hi, I'll just give you some background knowledge before I ask my question. I got my period on the 7th of Dec but I am not sure if I have ovulated since then. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 27th of Dec. It wasn't for long, probably just under 2 mins that he was in there. He didn't cum but was close to it since beforehand I was performing fellaio. It is now the 2nd of Jan and I am experiencing a light period? At first it was just spotting and the blood was quite brown but on the second day it's gotten heavier like a light period. I am not sure if this is my period because if it is, it's quite early. Could this be spotting from implantation or something else? On the first day of spotting the lower right pelvic region was kinda hurting and now it feels like a burning sensation. Could I be pregnant? Like is it possible for sperm to leak out before ejaculation that's not precum?