Is it possible I am pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am on TTC since April with my husband.
This month I do have very strange cycle and symptoms.
I was due on my period on the 22nd September.
I started to feel symptoms on around the 15th of September : cramping, lower back ache, pain on left side of abdominal, nipples sensitive.
These all were very strange for me, as it sounds like period pains but I felt it came too early as I experience them always 1-2 days before period.
My period appeared 4 days early which never happened to me before. It lasted 3 days (I usually have mine for 4-5 heavy) and it was much weaker than usually, could be seen by wiping mainly.
More symptoms came around that time when "period". I started to feel nausea (but very badly), nipple started to be darker and all the symptom I had before got harder.
The bleeding stopped absolutely but I still experience all the symptoms and:
Yesterday I vomited due to strong smells in the kitchen and today woke up for nausea again. I have been in the bathroom more times during last night to pee which also strange as I always can sleep overnight.
At the end I decided to do a pregnancy test this morning but it was negative.
I am on 17 dpo and we did have intercourse with my husband at least every second day.

Is there any possibility I am pregnant??

Thank you very much.
Cintia

Symptoms:  Nausea, Cramping in low abdominal (sometimes especially on left side), lower back ache, sensitive/darker nipples, headache, dizziness
Doctor