Is it possible I could be pregnant.

Patient

Q: I always spot few days prior to my periods. I am always 28-30 days on my cycle. My period should start tomorrow. Since yesterday I have had cramping and lower back pain but not spotting or bleeding. Took a home pregnancy test this afternoon but it came back negative.

Symptoms:  Cramping, lower back pain, dry heaving, mouth watering
Doctor

The symptoms you have experienced are most likely to be due to premenstrual syndrome, and not a pregnancy. It is fine if you have not had any spotting and bleeding yet. You may wait untile a week for your cycles since the pregnancy test has been negative. Drink plenty of water and have an analgesic or antispasmodic for pain relief. Also, you may try hot water fomentation.
Hope this helped.
Regards.