Is it possible i might get pregnant?

Q: Me and boyfriend had sex twice 1/9 and very early this morning 1/10.Fertile days Jan 5-11, What's the chance getting pregnant from pull out method?

Symptoms:  Lil cramping and nausea

Thanks for the query to ATD.
If you have experienced unprotected sex on 9th and 10th Jan and if you were in your fertile period and you followed a pull out method such that ejaculation was outside then chances of pregnancy are minimal usually but the possibility of pre cum released into the vagina before pull out is practiced cannot be ruled out and that can as well may you pregnant as pre cum itself can contain sperms along with prostatic fluid.
So , the possibility of pregnancy may exist , hence it is advisable that if pregnancies not desired then you should ideally take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs to decrease the chances of fertilisation. Hence it is advised that you may opt for a serum beta hcg test, a week after the intercourse to look for raised hug levels which if found to be raised would confirm pregnancy and vice versa.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you safe sexual practices,