Is it possible im pregnant or something more serious happening to me?

Patient : I had unprotected sex the seventh of December. I thought I might be pregnant because a week and a half later I felt sick to my stomach, dizzy, and was having some pretty bad head aches. I'm not even certain early pregnancy symptoms could show up so early. Anyhow, my period never ever comes on the same day or week even sometimes. I had a period on Nov 25. While my period never comes on the sane day it always last 5 days. Like I said I had unprotected sex around Dec 7th. I had a small period on Dec 20th. The first day it was very light barley noticeable. The second day it was regular then on the 3rd day barely noticeable again. Then the next day gone! So it was only 3 days and very unusual. I took a pregnancy test maybe 2 days after, then another one on Jan 5th both negative. The nasuea and head aches and even diziness have continued though. Is it possible I tested to early or is it possible I have some disease or other condition. I have no fever my appetite is healthy and also I have to pee a lot. Sometime I wake up in the middle of the night because I have to urinate. I'm afraid that maybe I have something more serious going on than being pregnant. Any thoughts?