Is it possible that a 19 year old male thats

Patient : Is it possible that a 19 year old male thats 5'3 can grow taller?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Yes, it is possible as you are just 19 years. I would advise you the following: - Getti ng at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night. - You should play ball, cycle, swim and run on a regular basis. - Doing yoga, regular stretching, breathing and doing aerobic exercises also helps. - Eating a healthy and well-balanced diet. I am sure following these point will help to achieve the dream of growing taller.