Is it possible that after a PID operation that i could be infertile from scaring......and?

Patient

Q: I'm 17 a couple of years ago i lost my virginity and unfortunatly he gave me chlamidya not knowing this i soon after developed PID (pelvic inflammatory diesease) naturally after this even if protection was used i would constantly go get myself checker out. Until i was in a relationship for 2 years with my ex who we just recently split because he wanted a baby and i didnt he told me that the last time we had sex the condom had split this was about 2 weeks ago cause we've been argueing since and i just found this out. But also i have this paranoia that after my operation my periods have been irregular for quite sometime i spoke to the doctors about it but they said it was stress after my operation... but i'm scared that i might be infertile i'm very confused i'm not sure what to think and if i am pregnant after that i wouldnt know what to do i couldnt have an actual abortion... Do you think that if i went to a gum clinic is there any possible way that there could be a pill form i could take if it came to the push.. im only 17 i cant have a kid if thats the case.

Doctor