Is it possible that I am in the very early stages of pregnancy??

Q: I had what i believe to be a cyst a few weeks back, i went to the doctor and had blood work done and a pap. Both came back clean. Then i had a ultrasound done 2 weeks ago and it was clean as well. I believe that the cyst had to have busted already. 2 days before the appointment i was screaming in pain, never had it been tht bad. Now, 2 weeks after my ultrasound i have a fever, am nausea, cannot eat and when i do i am instantly full, also i have to go to the bathroom soon after i eat. I am moody, crying one second, bitchy the next. Oddly though, i crave french fries, plums and hot peppers. I am on birth-control. Its the shot form and it was given to me the last week of august for the first time. ( the same day i had the pap and blood work) . The doctor told me that I will not have a period for the 3 months that I am on this form of birth control, i have never had a regular one anyway. I have been sexually active in the past two weeks. . Is it possible that I'm pregnant?