Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Patient

Q: Ive been experience symptoms such as cramps similar to menstrual cramps just not as severe, slightly tender breast, on and off nausea, overly emotional and then this weekend i only had a 2 day period. i took a test which said negative but could i still be pregnant

Symptoms:  On and off sense of nausea, not quite like im going to be sick but the feeling is there. My breasts are slightly tender and im overly emotional. I had a short but heavy 2 day period with an almost sudden stop. took a pregnancy test last week which said negative
Doctor