Is it possible that i am pregnant

Patient

Q: Hello, so today i know you might not be able to give me a 100% answer. But I'm stressing out, and would like some reassurance. I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend the other day and throughout the week about 10 more times. Now we had protected sex. But i did let him put his penis inside for about 20 seconds without a condom. He did not pre cum or ejaculate. What are the chances i am pregnant? Im also not sure of when my next period is as i forgot to record the last few.

Doctor

There are minimal to nil chances if you are sure that there was no pre-ejaculate or ejaculation at the time of insertion. Do not have unprotected sex next time if you are avoiding a pregnancy. For now, there is nothing that you need to worry. Always keep a track of your period dates as you never know when it will need.

Hope this helped.