Is it possible that I have a blood clot in

Patient

Q: Is it possible that I have a blood clot in my jugular vein?

Yesterday afternoon I woke up from a nap, I was rubbing my neck like I normally do and I felt something behind my ear. At first I thought that it was a mark from lying on my earring but the lump is under my skin and there's no mark. I went to my mom and asked her what it felt like and she said that it felt like a vein, which is what I thought as well. Thing is, it wasn't there before and it doesn't seem to be going away. I asked her to drive me to the emergency room but she won't. I do not have a doctor (long story) so I can't make an appointment and go tomorrow. Also i have to work. I'm really scared that this is a blood clot because I have another bulging vein on the same side of my neck (left side). This thing that I'm feeling is right behind my ear near my earlobe. It does not feel like a lymph node to me...it feels like an enlarged vein. I'm only 22 years old... Please give me some insight on what this could be. I'm a female, don't smoke, don't drink except on special occasions , and I'm not overweight or anything. However, I think that I have high blood pressure and an undiagnosed heart condition. What should I do about this? I don't want to go to the emergency room because my mom keeps threatening that I will pay the bill and I don't have the money right now.

Doctor