Is it possible that i have been dealing with ovarian cysts all this time?

Q: I am 34 yr old woman who was experienced chronic recurring pain in my right ovary (presumably) since the birth of my oldest son 12 years ago. he arrived prematurely by c-section and i always chalked up the pain (also, pain during intercourse) and irregular periods to an after effect of surgery, but lately the pain has gotten worse. I had my tubes tied 5 years ago and since then my periods are heavier, longer, more painful and very irregular, i have weird spotting and discoloration. I have occasional nausea but didn't realize it could be related and have severe issues with bladder control.... is it possible that i have been dealing with ovarian cysts all this time?