Is it possible that I just got chlamydia or other std from my boyfriend after one and a half years?

Patient : I have been with my boyfriend exclusively for about a year and a half. Is it possible for signs of chlamydia to show up this far into the relationship? Also, I know it's cured with antibiotics and I had to take some this summer for a bad case of poision ivy. Would that have gotten rid of the chlamydia as well if I did have it. Or possibly it did get rid of it and I just got it from him again?