Is it possible that I might be pregnant

Patient

Q: I am 41 yrs old, had a tubal ligation in 2005(bands). Where I know it is highly unlikely that I could get pregnant, I am having several symptoms that I have only ever had when pregnant. I have had 4 pregnancies and 3 births. I have been having extreme fatigue, nausea, odd food cravings and food that I normally like turns my stomach now, lower back aches, extreme bloating(not normal pms bloating), dizziness, headaches, breasts are getting larger and fill full and nipples are very sensitive, and I am 53 days late for my period. I do not have any hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness(quite the opposite), or any other clear menopause symptoms. I haven't taken a hpt because the earliest positive hpt I have ever had was 8 weeks and that was with my first pregnancy, from there it ranged from 10 weeks to 16 weeks.

Symptoms:  Extreme fatigue, nausea, odd food cravings and food that I normally like turns my stomach now, lower back aches, extreme bloating(not normal pms bloating), dizziness, headaches, breasts are getting larger and fill full and nipples are very sensitive, and I am 53 days late for my period. I do not have any hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness(quite the opposite), or any other clear menopause symptoms.
Doctor