Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hello, I was wondering if there's a possibility that I might be pregnant, or is something else wrong. I've had my period every month like clockwork since I was 10 years old. I am 2-3 weeks late, my feet are swelling, I'm nauseous, I'm hungry 24/7, and all I want to do is sleep. I slept approximately 12-13 hours yesterday alone. But I took 2 pregnancy tests last week and they said negative. I don't know if maybe I need to take another one or if all of this could be something else. Because like I said, I NEVER miss my period. My period is always extremely heavy. Just for the record I am 18. Is it possible that I took the 2 tests too soon? If so, should I take another test or just go to the health clinic?

Symptoms:  Fatigue, increased hunger, feet swelling, nausea, late period
Doctor