Is it possible that im pregrant? my last period was Feb 4th to 9th

Patient : Is it possible that im pregrant? my last period was February 4th-9th and im never early but my period came 6 days early? February 27th it wasn't spotting it was like a normal regular period. the last time I had sex was, protected. February 21st. is there anyway that im pregrant or am I just overreacting
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks fro the query. The very fact that you had your menses on 27th again after sex which was protected on 21st Feb, it rules out pregnancy completely and the early menses can be because of stress-related hormonal imbalance during the month which can possibly cause irregularity in menses or due to an early progesterone withdrawal . if however you are skeptical, then the best way to ascertain or rule out pregnancy is through the serum beta hCG test, which if positive shall confirm pregnancy else it's negated. I hope I have answered you query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards