Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it possible that she may get pregnant?

Is it possible that she may get pregnant?

Patient: My girlfriend came over last night, we kissed and I eventually rubbed my penis near her vigina, after doing it I felt the tip of my penis to see if precum had appeared, it had not. Afterward I fingered her with the same hand I felt the tip with. Is it pregnancy a possibility? She just got off her period the day before and after the the rubbing she urinated.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. We recommend that if you are concerned about impregnating your partner please conduct a pre gnancy test. Pre-ejaculatory fluid, does indeed contain sperm, which can result in pregnancy.Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com