Is it possible that you are pregnant

Patient : Is it possible that you are pregnant if 5 days after contact you had menstrual period?and that contraceptive is being used. i just have the feeling that i might be...i am experiencing some sort of symptoms. i took pt and its even negative.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possibility of pregnancy is less here as contraception wa s being used, got periods after intercourse and urine pregnancy test gave negative result. Continuous thinking about pregnancy can lead to symptoms that mimic pregnancy. If you want to be sure, please go for ultrasound, in which you can see the empty uterus and can avoid the thought of pregnancy. Take care