Is it possible to ask for a c section if

Patient : Is it possible to ask for a c section if you don't want to have a vaginal birth even if your able to have a vaginal birth & is healthy? And is it possible to receive an epidural even if you don't have any health insurance ?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Sometimes cesarean section can be planned on request of the patient. But this option depends on doctor, rules of hospital etc. Usually anesthesia is included in cesarean section package. Please discuss regarding procedures under health insurance with your doctor and follow her advice. Take care