Is it possible to become dependent on Albuterol?

Patient

Q: I do intense martial art training twice a week and have trouble breathing halfway into the hour and a half sessions. I have asthma and haven't had to use an inhaler since I was about 10. I'm 26 now and was thinking about using my inhaler before the exercise to help my breathing, but, I'm worried that I will become dependent on the inhaler. My question is, is it possible to become dependent on Albuterol?

Symptoms:  Difficulty breathing during exercise, dizziness, sometimes I can get light-headed.
Doctor