Is it possible to become pregnant a few days after

Patient

Q: Is it possible to become pregnant a few days after ovulation and with no ejeculation? My boyfriend and I had first time sex and it was unprotected... He didn't finish, but he did masturbate about an hour before... Help please.. We are both very scared because we know anything could happen and have heard many crazy stories...

Symptoms:  None.. Yet?
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
No period is considered 100% safe because you can not predict ovulation correctly.
Pregnancy can be possible 24-48 hrs.after ovulation after ejaculation of a sperm.
As in your case if there is no ejaculation there is less chances of pregnancy but the chances are still be there with precum.
So wait for your menses.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.