Is it possible to completely lose hunger and fullness cues

Q: Is it possible to completely lose hunger and fullness cues permanently? Is there anything I can do to regain these signals?

Symptoms:  A few years ago I went on a high fat/low carb diet. I began feeling terrible, having dizziness, extreme fatigue, and pain in my abdomen. I lost the ability to sense hunger or fullness. It is like an empty, sensationless area of my body now, even though I stopped the diet a month after starting. I never feel a rumbling stomach hunger, and cannot sense anything in my stomach at all, even pain. There is no fullness. Every day for the past three years I have just been "winging it" with my eating. It has become very frustrating, because I thought that eventually things would return to normal, but they have not. I often feel dizzy, fatigued, and anxious. I don't know what to do. Every doctor I have been to has run blood tests and done abdominal ultrasounds, and the only thing they found was anemia. I want so badly to feel normal again, and I am scared that a foolish diet destroyed something in my brain or digestive system.