Is it possible to contract rabies this way, and should I go to the doctor as a precaution?

Patient : Yesterday afternoon, I was playing with several puppies in a pet shop. Although I didn't notice it in the pet shop, when I left, I noticed that I had a very small scratch on my left index finger. It's about one centimeter in length, and it's very thin(about the width of a strand of hair.) I had used hand sanitizer on my hand about 10 minutes after I left the pet shop, and washed my hands as soon as I got home. I don't remember being bitten, but I do remember there were several puppies that could have possibly licked the wound(some were VERY gently putting their teeth on my fingers, but not nearly hard enough to cause any kind of puncture wound.) Also, I remember one specific puppy who, although didn't look sick or aggressive, was anxiously scratching at it's cage, which may have been how I got the scratch in the first place(however, this puppy was very friendly, and exhibited no signs of aggression or illness.) Now, should I be concerned, or is it too low of a possibility to contract rabies in this manner? (Keep in mind, this wasn't your "run of the mill", "Petland Discounts kind of petshop; It's more of a local petshop, although the shop and the animals were in good condition.) Also, should I still go to the doctor, as a precautionary measure?