Is it possible to develop allergies to ants? I have

Patient : Is it possible to develop allergies to ants? I have been bit several times before but about two years ago I became allergic to ant bites and got itchy all over and it lasts about 30-45 minutes after allergy medicine is taken.
Doctor :   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD. Yes you can develop allergy to any insect bite including ants later in lif e . It means you are sensitized to ant bite. Whenever you have ant bite take tab Zyrtec 10 mg immediately. As anytime you may have have severe reaction Hope this will help you