Is it possible to get a blood blister on the

Patient

Q: Is it possible to get a blood blister on the head of your penis? My gf and I had really heated sex and the following morning I woke to have what looks like blood blister. Is this even possible?
Thanks

Symptoms:  Little purple spot
Is it possible to get a blo...-1
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Yes, rough sex and lack of lubrication can cause similar blister like spots on the head of the penis.

You need to apply some lubricant like Vaseline jelly before having intercourse next time. Otherwise there can be more injury. Ideally it is better to avoid intercourse for 2-3 days or use condoms. It takes around 3 days for such spots to disappear.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,