Is it possible to get pregnant by getting fingered, suppose there was sperms.

Patient : Is it possible to get pregnant by getting fingered, suppose there was sperm on the finger, maybe dry? I've been having a few symptoms and have had 2 periods both lighter than usual.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query No, there is no chance of getting pregnant with fingering, pregnancy only happens naturall y when the penis is completely inserted into the vagina and ejaculation happens. Hence, you need not worry that you might be pregnant. The symptoms of light periods and other symptoms are not due to pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards