Is it possible to get pregnant from precum while

Patient : Is it possible to get pregnant from precum while on birth control but during the placebo week?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you are on the placebo week, it means that you are on the safe period and not on the fertile days, where the chances of pregnancy is almost nil. However, since contraception can have a failure rate of 0.5%, there is a chance of pregnancy if you have had intercourse during your pill days as well. However, if you had intercourse only on placebo pill days, then there is no chance of pregnancy with your history. Hope this helped. Regards