Is it possible to get pregnant from the penis running

Patient : Is it possible to get pregnant from the penis running along the vaginal lips and placed at the bottom of the opening of the vagina? The penis had "pre-cum" prior but it was a while before and it was dried and gone by the time of putting the penis on the vaginal lips.
Symptoms:  Nothing yet, but worry
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is possible but the chance is very low. Please get a pregnancy test done 1 week after the date of periods to confirm it. If positive, see a Doctor to get an USG to confirm the diagnosis. Hope this helps you. All the best..