Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is it possible to get pregnant without having sex or

Is it possible to get pregnant without having sex or

Patient: Is it possible to get pregnant without having sex or even masturbating with another guy?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.One can get pregnant only if the male sperm manages to reach the female ovum and that mostly after doing sexual intercourse.Masturbation doesn’t cause pregnancy. However, sexual plays during masturbation involving fingering by male partner can cause pregnancy if the finger is carrying the sperm. Otherwise, pregnancy can’t occur.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.