Is it possible to get pregnent without penetration but if ejaculation has happend.

Patient

Q: Hi
i eagerly wanted to know that is it possible to get pregnent without penetraion but if ejaculation has happend.and i got married on 7th april 2014 it's the fourth month running now but till today me and my husband had not proper sex that means no penetration process has happened till today.but now i missed my periods for ten days. last month i had my period on 12th july 2014 it's almost ten days late that i did not have my period i just went to clinic to check about my health there i came to know that i m pregnent but how it is possible when i had no penetraion into me.

Doctor