Is it possible to have an ectopic pregnancy even though

Patient : Is it possible to have an ectopic pregnancy even though I haven't had sex since my last period I had sex on the 30th of March Had the morning after pill on the 31st Then had my period on the 5-8th of April And potentially ovulated on the 22nd
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your question and very proper history. With the history you have provided, it is highly unlikely to have pregnancy. 22nd was ovulation, you took the pill and you had period too. If you still have doubt, get an ultrasound done.