Is it possible to have only chlamydia and transmit gonorreah

Patient : Is it possible to have only chlamydia and transmit gonorreah but not chlamydia?
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are two different Sexually transmitted infections caused by two dif ferent causative organisms Gonorrhea can cause infections in the genitals, rectum, and throat and caused by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has gonorrhea. A pregnant woman with gonorrhea can give the infection to her baby during childbirth. You can get chlamydia by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.If your sex partner is male you can still get chlamydia even if he does not ejaculate (cum). Some men with gonorrhea may have no symptoms at all, so it may be possible that a symptomatic partner of gonorrhea with frank symptomatic of chlamydia can still transmit both or either. Hope this helps.